[Sticky] Share your Pattern Request here  

RSS

Crochet Jewel
(@crochetjewel)
Member Admin
09/02/2019 7:23 pm  

Share your Pattern Request in this category by simply asking what pattern you are looking for. Thank you! 

This topic was modified 3 months ago by Crochet Jewel

Amys Crochet Blog

ReplyQuote
Garysgirl
(@garysgirl)
21/02/2019 3:36 pm  

Hello everyone.............I am looking for any 8 inch square for a lady that I am putting together a gift box for.  She belongs to a club that makes and joins 8 inch squares and than gives the final project away.  I am interested in seeing how many different ones I can make her with in the next month.  The deadline for me making these will be about the 2nd week of March as I am sending this surprise box to her by the 27th of March.  Thank  you all.........Please include picture and written instructions ........

ReplyQuote
Linda Bessinger
(@justme26688)
21/02/2019 5:25 pm  

Have you tried going on Pinterest and searching for granny square patterns? There are many, knit and crochet, to choose from. 

ReplyQuote
therogueangel
(@therogueangel)
21/02/2019 6:14 pm  

My daughter would really love for me to make her a halter or bikini top for this summer. She lives near the ocean and I would love to do it, but I haven't been crocheting all that long. I have done blankets, baby booties and hats, and scarves. Does anyone have a pattern that is beginner friendly but still super cute?

Angela

ReplyQuote
Crochet Jewel
(@crochetjewel)
Member Admin
22/02/2019 3:58 am  

Ive always had a lot of success with  https://www.ravelry.com/

Amys Crochet Blog

ReplyQuote
Linda Bessinger
(@justme26688)
22/02/2019 3:53 pm  

I get a lot of patterns from Pinterest online or from magazines. On Pinterest I can just put what I want to find in the browser and lots of patterns will pop up. 

ReplyQuote
phyllis817
(@phyllis817)
02/03/2019 1:25 am  

I am looking for crochet patterns for animal themed granny squares. My best friend is having a baby and I thought a blanket of baby animals would be adorable.

ReplyQuote
Crochet Jewel
(@crochetjewel)
Member Admin

ReplyQuote
bambimajambi
(@bambimajambi)
02/03/2019 6:34 am  

For my sister's Crazy Cat Lady themed present for her 30th birthday from me (sister rivalry joke), I am looking for some fun cat themed crochet items. Anything goes 😀 I am going to be putting 30 crocheted items in a gift for her lol.

ReplyQuote
Crochet Jewel
(@crochetjewel)
Member Admin
04/03/2019 5:04 am  

here are some on ravelry, you can do a search on there too, its free,  https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&query=funny%20cat&sort=best&view=captioned_thumbs&page=1

Amys Crochet Blog

bambimajambi liked
ReplyQuote
bambimajambi
(@bambimajambi)
11/03/2019 3:39 pm  

I totally should have thought to look there! So many cute things to make and toss into this package. Great idea. Thanks Crochet Jewel!

ReplyQuote
Gina1975
(@gina1975)
11/03/2019 8:13 pm  

I am looking for a 9-12 month or a little bigger cardigan for my grandson. Does anyone know of any free patterns or decent prices with easy instructions?

ReplyQuote
Crochet Jewel
(@crochetjewel)
Member Admin
12/03/2019 6:23 am  

here are some cardigans on ravelry,  https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&query=boy%20cardigan&sort=best&view=captioned_thumbs&page=1

This post was modified 2 months ago by Crochet Jewel

Amys Crochet Blog

ReplyQuote
Wanda
(@wanda)
29/04/2019 6:32 pm  

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a really good sock pattern where I can use varigated, fingering weight sock yarn. Ravelry has a couple but not that appealing. It can be knit or crochet. Thanks.  😊 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register